CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING PATH
STUDY WITH MEISNER
You don’t have to live in New York or Los Angeles to study one of the healthiest and enduring approaches to acting. World-renowned acting teacher, Sanford Meisner spent his life developing exercises, techniques, and tools to help anyone learn how to live truthfully under the imaginary circumstances of a play or a film. Meisner’s approach to acting is considered one of the healthiest and enduring ways to develop the emotional grounding and captivating chemistry so valued in good story-telling. His life’s work has been preserved in exact detail in this historical document. Shot in 1980 by Sydney Pollack, this course is a must-see for any student of acting.
This 8-hour acting course will take you through all the techniques Meisner taught as well as share many pitfalls to avoid when working with acting partners or directors.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to release self-consciousness and develop spontaneity.
- How to place all your attention on the imaginary moment of a story.
- How to prepare privately for an emotional scene
- The value of learning lines by rote.
- How to locate and develop your natural spontaneity and imagination.
- The history and evolution of how to study acting.
- And much more…
While an in-person acting class are essential to acting training, they can cost hundreds of dollars. Prepare for your in-person classes with a comprehensive 4-hour online course that presents all the core fundamentals in any Meisner training. Or go for an 8-hour intensive with the hard-copy DVD.
And get a headstart on all your live workshops and classes.